Why we recommend QuickBooks Online
Anywhere, Anytime Access. No need to have your accountant come to you when you have questions or need problems fixed, everything can be done remotely. And it doesn’t matter whether you have a Mac or PC! Access your books on any web-enabled device.
Easy Invoicing & Instant Payments. Invoices can be created directly in QBO, sent to customers, and paid with a credit card, debit card or bank transfer right from the invoice. Improving cash flow is always a plus!
Little or No Capital Expenditure. QuickBooks online is a monthly subscription that we offer at wholesale prices. No more Servers, no more Upgrades. You always have the most current version at your fingertips.
Security. All computerized data is stored on physical devices, whether those devices are local or “in the cloud.” The physical devices that store most cloud data are incomparably more secure than what a local business (especially a small to medium sized business) can afford to implement. These physical protections often include:
- Enterprise quality firewalls
- Onsite, physical security like fencing and keyed access points
- Limitation of access to physical data to a very few, highly vetted technicians
- Discretion regarding the physical locations of buildings that house data centers
- Enterprise level data encryption and security protocols
- Audited privacy and security protocols, policies, procedures and infrastructure, subject to an annual SSAE No. 16 report (formerly SAS 70)
Application Integration. QuickBooks online can be integrated with all kinds of apps!